When it comes to designing and building a website, you want the best of both worlds. That’s why we love Webflow - it gives you the ability to quickly create a stunning website without having to sacrifice functionality.
1. Webflow is extremely user-friendly for developers. Though people with absolutely no development experience can build their own sites in Webflow, knowing how to write code is crucial for much of the functionality that most modern businesses need.
2. The visual interface is very intuitive and easy to use. You can see exactly what your website will look like as you're building it, eliminating much of the back-and-forth process of traditional code, making projects faster and saving clients money.
3. Webflow generates clean, well-written code that is accessibility compliant, SEO-friendly, and FAST.
4. Webflow websites are responsive and look great on all devices.
5. Webflow has tons of baked-in functionality that normally takes a fair amount of time and effort for developers to implement.
6. The best part: the Webflow Editor access that clients get after launch gives you the ability to do the things you want on the site (change out images, alter copy, add CMS items) all without having to worry about breaking the whole site! Plus the Editor dashboard is much more user-friendly than the Wordpress admin dashboard.
There are plenty of reasons to love Webflow. It's a powerful yet easy to use CMS platform that allows you to get a beautiful and functional website without having to pay for needless scratch-written code. Plus, it's extremely user-friendly and has a ton of features that make managing your website easy and fun, and Webflow's customer service is second-to-none.
If you're like most people, you probably don't enjoy editing your website. It can be a pain to have to constantly update your content and keep your site looking fresh. That's where Webflow comes in.
Webflow is a website builder that makes it easy to edit your website. With Webflow, you can create new pages, add or remove content, and make changes to your design without having to touch a single line of code. Plus, all of your changes are automatically saved, so you can always go back and make edits if you need to.
We love Webflow because it makes website editing easy and painless. If you're looking for a website builder that will make your life easier, then we highly recommend checking out Webflow.
All of these reasons and more are why Industrious Design's projects are exclusively built in Webflow. If you have more questions about Webflow and why I feel it's the best platform for your project, let's hop on a call and discuss. I promise you won't be disappointed!